TALKING ABOUT EXPERIENCES
In pairs, ask and answer questions about some of your experiences. They can be true sentences about yourself or based on a famous person you admire. Here you can find some ideas:
- How many countries have you travelled to?
- What interesting food have you eaten?
- What famous person have you seen?
- Where have you lived?
- What languages have you studied?
- What dangerous thing have you done?
- How much money have you spent today?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- Have you ever cooked a meal for your family?
- Have you eaten breakfast today? What have you eaten?
- Have you ever failed an exam?
- Have you tried sushi?
- Have you ever flown on a hot air balloon?
Try to give original and well-structured answers to the questions.