martes, 3 de noviembre de 2015

WRITING AN OPINION ESSAY



Useful words giving your opinion

In my view; To my mind, In my opinion, As I see it,
I think that , I believe that , I have come to the conclusion that,
I would not say that ..., Therefore I cannot agree with ...,
I am doubtful whether / certain that ...
According to the text ...
It seems to me that ...
Another argument is that ...
As far as I am concerned, ....
One reason is that ...
I would say that ...
As we have seen, ...
As we know from ...., ...
For all these reasons I would support the view that ...
As a result ...
In short ...
With regard to ...
It is for this reason that I think ...
I am convinced that ...
I feel that ...

Another example of opinion essay

“The teenage years are the best years of your life”. Do you agree?
People often say that the teenage years are the best years of your life. However, I do not agree with the statement.
Firstly, most teenagers have little independence. They have to do what they are told by their parents and teachers. In addition, they usually do not have much money.
Secondly, teenagers may not have the responsibilities adults have, but they have other worries. Teenagers have a lot of pressure form exams, which can determine the rest of their life.
All in all, teenagers have a lot of fun, but I believe that the best years of your life come when you are a bit older, with a job, money and the freedom to do what your like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario